Solving Problems Every Tea Drinker Faces
24 May 2020
Issue #102: Green Tea 2020 Season Has Arrived!
IN THIS ISSUE:
>> Green Tea 2020 Season Has Arrived!
>> Free Shipping Offer
>> I Need Your Feedback!
Greeting to all my tea friends worldwide. The new green tea season has arrived in April and here is my belated update:
- China is normalizing with limited disruptions to the tea industry. I know there has been many things spoken about China in the Western media but the reality I am seeing is that Chinese people I speak to are happy with how the coronavirus has been handled in China. Some living the West are even considering returning to live until the pandemic is over as the government there has a better handle of things. The
number of deaths - whichever way you interpret it - is extremely low considering the size of the population (1,343 millions) and human density of Chinese cities. The sheer number of people living there. Those of you who have visited China will know what I mean.
- As you might know, some of our best teas (Longjing, Anji, Biluochan etc) are produced in the prosperous provinces of Zhejiang and Jiangsu. Tea production has unfortunately reduced sharply due to the weather. In the case of HQ's tea garden in Shifeng Mountain, West Lake, it was down as much as one-third, which is pretty bad.
You see, these premium Chinese tea buds are not machine harvested. Laborers travelled from the poorer northern provinces to help with the tea picking season. It is a costly exercise. Labour cost has risen sharply in China in recent years and you need to pay for the transport, food and lodging. Unfortunately weather didn't cooperate and turned cold towards the end of the
picking window. In any case, we have somehow managed to maintain our prices this year. Long term customers will know we haven't hiked prices for a while now. Please take advantage while it lasts.
- Our highest quality teas are the Longjing, Anji Baicha and Baihao Yinzhen. We really have the best teas in the industry at awesome prices. Longjing tea tastes amazing this year. Baihao Yinzhen had a huge price hike shortly after we restocked. These teas have subtle heavenly aroma and are rich in theanine content. How can I tell? By how the tea smells and how it makes me feel better. They are so much better than any other teas I have tasted. By the way, Anji Baicha still has some leftover stock from the 2019 season. It is one amazing tea.
A friend of mine said he felt "sleepy" after drinking Anji Baicha - that is how much theanine it contains! Another friend says his eyes literally "brighten up" after drinking the Baihao Yinzhen. Well, a scientific study
has found that drinking green tea literally is good for the eye.
You can find out what other drinkers say about these teas by looking at the review section in the product page.
Dragon Well Tea (Longjing) - Finally! World's Best Green Tea Revealed
- Another green tea we want to highlight that is currently under appreciated is Xinyang Maojian. It is AA grade and quite affordable but the quality is pretty high. Orchid flavored, the pristine tea buds have lovely white downy hair that are signs of early harvest and quality. Linger long in your palate. We only have limited stock.
Xinyang Maojian Tea - Perfect Tea for A Beginner
- Those of you who have visited the tea site will know that we no longer guarantee the delivery time of the parcels since April. Perhaps it is a
sign of things to come as we head towards a more deglobalized future, air freight volume has reduced drastically during the lockdown. International parcels now have to wait in a long queue before they flew out of China. We are still successfully delivering parcels and there has been no refund to date. However, please keep your expectation realistic and plan your purchase accordingly. Parcels will take between 4 to 8 weeks to arrive.
- On the other hand shipping costs have increased significantly and in some cases even doubled. Quite what has caused this we don't really know but what is clear is that postal service is in much greater demand during the lockdown. This will be considered and allowed for in the shipping tariff in the immediate future.
Finally I just want to say thank you for a raft of positive reviews received during late March and early April. Your supports mean everything to me. The business is probably too small to be sustainable into
the long future. However, getting positive endorsements will help with shaping the expectation of other prospective customers and also mean so much to me personally.
Amazing Green Tea offers the highest quality green tea in the world but you have to try to believe it.
In fact, we believe that we have some of the best tea in the world.
Customers asked why we are selling such high value tea at low prices.
The answer? We only know how to do one thing, that is to sell tea that we love. The low prices are there so that we can reach out to as many customers as possible.
See what past customers say?
Check out our customer reviews on the website and the Google review.
I Need Your Feedback!
We have nearly 800
customer reviews in the tea shop. You'll find them in the product pages. We are one happy tea community - but there is a problem.
That problem is me. Due to my lack of marketing, the business is running down and it could conceivably shut in a few years' time. I'll do my best to keep it going, offering more and better teas at reasonable prices, but I need your help!
If you are (or not) happy with my teas, why not take a minute to post your feedback to https://goo.gl/TzQ3oK?
It currently has a few feedback and only you can help me change that.
By providing me with your feedback, you can help revitalize this tea shop and help us continue to good work.
Any thoughts on this matter? Reply to this email or drop me a line in our Facebook page!
Amazing Green Tea Facebook
>> Feedback: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
REVIEW TEA SHOP
TELL A FRIEND
If you like this newsletter, please do me a big favor and forward this email to a friend.
DOWNLOAD free ebook here at
FEEDBACK OR SUGGEST improvements?
Copyright© 2020 by Amazing-Green-Tea.com. All rights reserved.
11 Boughton Avenue
Bromley BR2 7PL